Contacts for the Public10/18/2012
Communications Department, Brno Headquarters:
Communications Department provides information between the Authority, the public and business community.
General information related to CAFIA activities are published on this site. Useful advice is also available in the "FAQ" section. For specific queries consumers should either:
1) contact the information line of the Communications Department at Brno Headquarters, which operates during office hours (7 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.) on Mondays and Wednesdays
Phone: +420 542 426 625
2) send an e-mail to: infoszpi.gov.cz
3) reach us through the Mail to Us section
Your queries (by telephone/mail) are processed without undue delay. You should receive a feedback from us within 30 days at the latest.
Suggestions for inspections should be submitted:
- by post (choose from the contact list),
- by phone: at +420 543 540 231 or contact the inspectorate responsible for the area (choose from the contact list),
- in person (choose from the contact list),
- by e-mail: mail to us at epodatelnaszpi.gov.cz or write to the inspectorate responsible for the area (choose from the contact list),
- by a web form (click on our web at “Mail to Us” section and fill the form; it is important to indicate exactly the name of the product, the producer or the importer(in case the name is provided on the label). We advise to give the store address where you purchased the product, the best before date or the minimum durability date (to indicate the lot number) and describe the food defects.