Conditions for Electronic Submission01/04/2013
Information on the functioning of the Registry mandatory published on the CAFIA Public Board
Public board serves in particular for delivery by means of public notice or other acts following from Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Code of Administrative Procedure.
Submission pursuant to Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Code of Administrative Procedure:
Pursuant to Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Code of Administrative Procedure, submission can be made by paper or verbal form into a protocol or by electronic form signed by authorized electronic signature. On condition that the submission is confirmed within 5 days or supplemented by the way given in the first clause, submission can also be made by means of other technical means, in particular by telex, telefax or public data network without the use of authorized electronic signature.
Registry and electronic submissions to CAFIA:
Reception of paper, verbal submissions and submissions delivered on technical data media
Registries at single CAFIA working places serve for reception of paper, verbal submissions or data messages on technical media. CAFIA organization structure is available on the main page of CAFIA websites (www.szpi.gov.cz).
Květná 15, 603 00 Brno
phone: +420-543 540 111
fax: +420-543 540 202
phone: +420-543 540 111
fax: +420-543 540 202
Za Opravnou 300/6, 150 00 Praha 5
phone: +420-257 199 511
fax: +420-257 199 529
Purkyňova 2533, 390 02 Tábor
phone: +420-381 200 036
fax: +420-381200 020
Jiráskovo nám. 8, 308 58 Plzeň 8
phone: +420-377 433 415
fax: +420-377 455 229
Ústí nad Labem
Masarykova 19/275, 403 40 Ústí nad Labem
phone: +420-475 317 071
fax: +420-475 317 088
Březhradská 182, 503 32 Hradec Králové
phone: +420-495 454 110
fax: +420-495 532 518
Běhounská 10, 601 26 Brno
phone: +420-542 426 611
fax: +420-542 426 717
Pavelkova 13, 772 85 Olomouc
phone: +420-585 151 511
fax: +420-585 230 530
Working hours of the registries are:
All Inspectorates are available within working days from 8 to 14 hours.
Conditions for submissions made on technical media:
The formats on these media have to be the same as for electronic submissions.
Details on the reception of electronic submission made via electronic address of the registry, by e-mail or by CAFIA databox:
Electronic address of CAFIA registry is epodatelnaszpi.gov.cz
ID of CAFIA databox is avraiqg
CAFIA receives electronic documents sent also to contact addresses of single Inspectorates or CAFIA employees if technical and legislative conditions given above are kept. Confirmations on the delivery are not sent to electronic submissions sent to other addresses than epodatelnaszpi.gov.cz.
Rules for confirmation of delivery of electronic submissions sent to epodatelnaszpi.gov.cz:
CAFIA confirms that submission was delivered in electronic form by sending a message which have to be signed by authorized electronic signature of the employee of the registry.
CAFIA sends the confirmation on the delivery the first day following after the day of the reception at the latest. CAFIA sends the confirmation on the delivery to the electronic address from which the submission was sent. If the confirmation on the delivery turns back to CAFIA as undeliverable, CAFIA does not sent another confirmation on the delivery of the electronic submission.
Conditions for electronic submissions made to the electronic address of the registry, by e-mail or to the CAFIA databox:
Only one submission is accepted within one electronic submission made by e-mail or into the databox.
The maximum size of one electronic submission by e-mail including all attached annexes which can be sent to CAFIA is 10 MB. Documents larger than 10 MB which cannot be delivered by e-mail or databox can be delivered on technical data media (CD, DVD, flash disc) in working hours of any registry mentioned above.
Technical parameters of electronic submissions:
Electronic submissions made to the registry or by e-mail are received in following formats: *.HTM/*.HTML (hypertext document), *.TXT (plain text), *. RTF(document in text standard RTF), *. PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader® document), *.PDF/A (Portable Document Format for the Long-term Archiving) *.DOC/DOCX (document MS Word), *.XLS/XLSX (document MS Excel), *. XML (Extensible Markup Language Document), *.FO/*.ZFO (602XML Filler document), *.PPT/PPTX (MS PowerPoint Presentation), *.JPG/*.JPEG/*.JFIF (Joint Photographic Experts Group File Interchange Format),*. PNG (Portable Network Graphics),*.TIF/TIFF (Tagged Image File Format),*. GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), *.MPEGl/*.MPEG2 (Moving Picture Experts Group Phase 1/Phase 2), *.wav (Waveform Audio Format), *.MP2/*.MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 2/Layer 3)
As regards submissions made to the CAFIA databox, all formats laid down by Decree No. 194/2009 Coll., on details of use and operation of data mailbox information system are accepted.
Procedure in case harmful software (virus) is detected or unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam) or invalid format of electronic submission is received
In case harmful software, unsolicited commercial e-mail or invalid (damaged) format is detected, electronic submission is not processed.
Consequences of delivery of incomplete or damaged document in analogue or digital form which are not submissions or suggestions and they cannot be handled in accordance with another piece of legislation:
In case incomplete or damaged document in analogue or digital form is delivered, CAFIA invites the sender in electronic, paper form or by phone (if some of his/her contact information is available) to remedy – thus to send complete or undamaged document.
In case the sender does not complete or does not send its undamaged analogue or digital form by 5 working days, CAFIA will not handle this document anymore.
List of legal regulations according to which it is possible to make legal acts in electronic form towards the Authority, and requirements for such acts:
Request for the provision of information according to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on Free Access to Information
- application need not be provided with advanced electronic signature
- application has to clearly identify the obliged subject and that the applicant wants to provide information in the meaning of this Act. Natural persons indicate following information: name, surname, date of birth, address of his/her permanent residence or delivery address if different from the permanent residence. Legal persons indicate name, identification number, address of the seat and delivery address if different from the address of the seat. Electronic address is also regarded as delivery address.
Submission pursuant to Section 37 of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Administrative Procedure Code
- has to be provided with advanced electronic signature which is based on qualified certificate issued by a provider of certificated services; the provider of certificated services, who issued and keeps records of the certificates, must be specified or the certificate must be attached to the submission or
- does not have to be provided with advanced electronic signature which is based on qualified certificate issued by a provider of certificated services; in that case the submission has to be delivered in paper form or by databox by 5 days.
- according to Section 37 Para 2 of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the submission has to clearly identify the person who made it, its subject and what is suggested. Special legal provisions could lay down further requirements.
Submission according to Act No. 300/2008 Coll., the Electronic Acts and Authorized Document Conversion Act (databoxes)
- Data messages containing documents in permissible format (see technical parameters of electronic submission) are received through the databoxes system (hereinafter “DS” only).
- Documents sent through DS by natural person, businessperson or corporate body do not have to be provided with electronic signature of the person who made them.
- Documents sent by another Public Administration Body which follows Act No. 500/2004 Coll., have to be provided with electronic signature of the person who is authorized to sign such document on behalf of the Authority.
Inquiries, suggestions, etc., of which requirements are not laid down by legal regulations
Electronic submissions received by CAFIA of which requirements are not laid down by legal regulations, does not have to be provided with advanced electronic signature. It is for example e-mail correspondence between CAFIA employees and citizens. Authorized persons usually solve such submissions within 30 days from date of delivery.